5-9 Construction Update
- Building 1 (2349-51)- Crews are stocking insulation. Patios are being prepared for concrete.
- Building 2 (2317-19)- The plumber will finish work through all units shortly.
- Building 3 (2341-47)- Rough electrical work continues through all units. Siding is complete and crews are beginning work on rooftop decks in this building.
- Building 4 (2321-27)- Tile is installed in the first unit and is nearing completion in the second. Hardwood is complete in units 1-3 and crews will begin laying hardwood in the final unit in the coming week.
- Building 5 (2335-39)- Trim work, including baseboards, are being installed throughout all units. The first unit will be painted in the coming week.
- Building 6 (2329-33)- Trim throughout the first two units is complete. The electrician is continuing final work throughout all units and decorative fixtures will be delivered Friday and installed shortly thereafter.
- Crews were onsite today pouring the alley and aprons on the south side of Building 6. The walkway between buildings 3 and 4 was also being poured.