5-20-17 Eliot Hill Update
- 1- Plumbing is complete in this building, electrical is set to start soon. The framing backout has also been completed. Crews are digging gas lines and prepping for the sidewalk.
- 2- Crews are close to finishing siding on this building. They are working on decks, and will begin exterior paint soon.
- 3- Gas meters are in. Drywall has been hung in the first 2 units.
- 4- The 1st unit has been painted, and crews are working on the 2nd.
- 5- Units are painted across this building. Handrails are installed. Appliances are being stocked, and the electrical trim finishes are complete. The plumbing testing is also going to occur this week.
- 6- Carpet is installed in the 1st unit and crews are starting punch items. Plumbing has been tested in all units and general work is going on.
Sitewalls in the front are being poured and sidewalks prepped.